µNavSB ( or uNavSB ) is a carrier for uNav board developed with OfficineRobotiche’s team with some improvements for an quick usage of µNav in a robot.
µNavSB main features are:
- Integrated usb to TTL serial converter based on FTDI FT230 chip.
- Dip Switch to connect serial converter to UART1 or UART2 of µNav.
- Wide-range power supply input voltage up to 45V due MP4559 Step-Down Converter.
- Built in dual 45V 2Ax2 full bridge driver based on L6205 ic ( in bottom side of PCB ).
- Enable input to switch on-off µNav board.
- Led on comunication data ( FTDI RX/TX led ) and motor power supply to see direction of control.
- 4 analog input with voltage divider and over voltage protection ( mus be improved on V2 of PCB! ) for motor voltage and current measurement.
- Easy to use I2C and GPIO signal on dedicated connector.